Current Career Opportunities
IN-HOUSE SENIOR BOOKKEEPING POSITION
Full time – Part time for right person
Within our family-based company, we value our colleagues and treat one another with respect. Our cheerful and welcoming culture can be felt as soon as you enter our door. Outlook is dedicated to delivering excellence to our clients and we do this through the synergy created by our staff and associates, pursuing lean thinking, creative solutions and maintaining the values that all Outlook staff uphold. Our core values are: Quality-driven, community-minded, family-focused, forward-thinking and always doing the right thing.
The successful applicant for the senior bookkeeper position will have the proven experience and skill requirements to fulfill our bookkeeping needs. This position will work closely with our Accountant and General Manager and when applicable our operations team for billing purposes.
Responsibilities for this in-house position will include:
Accounts payable, Account receivable, general journal entries, filing, month end, multiple bank and credit card reconciliations; bi monthly payroll, Benefit program maintenance, GST; Receiver General, data entry; T5018’s ; WCB (Quarterly and annual), Yearend preparation, Customer invoicing, Prepare work in progress, monthly and annual budget planning and review, and other bookkeeping duties as needed.
- Minimum of five years experience,
- High level on Knowledge in sage 50
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to deal effectively with others.
- Adaptable with the ability to work both independently and as part of a cohesively driven team.
Additional Assets but not required
- Sage 100 Experience
- Construction industry knowledge
Who we are: As a residential and commercial construction design build company that takes Team very seriously we:
- Hire for careers
- Have a great work environment where you are appreciated for your contributions
- Provide skill development and training supported by great leaders
Outlook takes care of our people by offering:
– Competitive wages that grow with your experience
– Flexibility for time off
– Monthly Cell phone allowance
– Ongoing development and training with consideration of your personal goals
– Paid mileage
– Health benefits
– Matched RRSP benefits
Job Type: Full-time
You must be computer savvy including Excel and Simply Accounting programs, (sage 50 required – Sage 100 advantage) and have demonstrated sound problem-solving skills. The successful applicant will enjoy working in a team as well as independently and will be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing. You will have a keen sense of urgency while not jeopardizing quality and precision.
We look forward to meeting you!